The Heikoff Giant Dome Theater is temporarily closed through the end of October 2023 as we enhance our accommodations for an even more extraordinary experience at the Fleet Science Center.
Charitable Donation Requests
The Fleet Science Center is a nonprofit organization that supports other nonprofit organizations in Southern California by providing charitable contributions in the form of complimentary admission passes. Each eligible organization may receive a maximum of two complimentary passes per organization per calendar year. We require that certain criteria be met to be considered for ticket donations.
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
Requests must be submitted by mail in writing on the organization's official letterhead and must be accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Requests must include
- Specific type of event for which the tickets will be used (i.e., silent auction, raffle, etc.)
- The actual date of the event
- The organization's Tax ID (EIN) number (Schools must also provide their NCES school code/ID)
- Requests must be postmarked a minimum of 60 days in advance of the event and no more than 6 months prior to the event date.
- Requests must be submitted by U.S. Mail. Email and phone requests are not accepted.
Please mail all donation requests to:
Fleet Science Center
Attn: Charitable Donation Requests
1875 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101
The Fleet Science Center reserves the right to change or modify our Charitable Donation Program at any time. Submitting a request does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. All approved requests require a minimum of four weeks for processing. If approved, tickets will be mailed no sooner than two months from the fundraiser event date. Ticket donations are valid for one year from date of issuance; extensions cannot be granted.
Due to the volume of requests received, it takes an average of four weeks to process requests. Additionally, requests will not be immediately fulfilled if more than three months out. At this time, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries and cannot accept requests sent by email or fax.